Saturday, September 1, 2012

By Popular Demand...

...I am posting photos of my recent, um, stash acquisition.  Yes, that's what it is, and not "bordering on hoarding" as I referred to it in my last post.  OK, so that's what we're calling it, right? 

So without further ado, here it is.
Charts and some misc. stuff.
Fabric, misc. floss and some buttons and charms.

Basket o' floss.










Stop laughing.  I had very good reasons for getting all of this.  One is that this was a phenomenal sale and we stitchers all understand that.  Yes?  Another is that is was all so awesome.  I mean, who doesn't love a new chart and pretty floss?  Or should I say a bunch of new charts. Oh, and I wasn't the only one -- there were plenty of stitchers in that store doing the exact same thing that I was. 

It's important to know that all of it didn't make it into the photos.  Some of it made its way into the giveaway bag.  And you'll find out exactly what's in there when the numbers of my blog followers reaches 100, along with the giveaway details!  This will be one of the coolest giveaway drawings you've seen in a long time!  I only need TWO more followers!

So there you have it.  I've come clean.  Is it a embarrassing hoard, or is it an awesome stash addition?  You decide.  But don't tell me unless you think it's awesome. 

18 comments:

  1. It is definitely awesome stash addition - I am truly jealous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I'd love to go through your "acquisitions"! I hope you enjoy every stitch with every cliff, fabric, and pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stash additions. I must confess I just added to mine as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lord have Mercy!!~ Now, you are MY kind of shopper!!! Congrats on all the goodies...from what I see, you scored big time~~~ Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. O. M. G. Did I mention OMG? That is more stash than I own, and I've been stitching for 15 years! Enjoy your new stash, I'm just a little jealous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely awesome! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely an awesome stash addition - I love stash empire builiding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! An awesome stash addition. It should keep you busy for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Stash Additon -for sure.... WOW..What fun. You got a ton of great stuff. Excellent

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe, thanks for that, you've made me feel exceedingly restrained with my own collection ;-) What great stash, you're going to have so much fun with all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for posting! I would roll around in it too! LOL. Anyway, I stopped yesterday and enhanced stash while bringing our daughter to college. When we got back to the hotel, I happily showed it to my husband. He just smiled.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I don't think I could've resisted all that either, ahaha! I'd dearly love to get huge amounts of fabric (were there bolts? :D) and special flosses; there's isn't a LNS that carries that kinda stuff for a million miles around me!

    I like how you had to put the disclaimer that not all of it was even photoed, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. well that is a good day shopping not too much stash. Should see mine tee hee. I have sisters who like to shop too and they don't stitch so, I get even more than I can buy. which is really lovely. Enjoy it all

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow... that looks like lots of SEX! Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would have loved to make that sale....to bad I wasn't closer.

    ReplyDelete