Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Finish Line Is In Sight!

Last night I sat down to stitch and decided that I wouldn't stop until the November cat was done.  And finish it I did, along with a few stitches into December!  Yay!  When that one is done, it will be time to long-stitch the whiskers and sew on the button for each month.  I will be framing this one quickly so it can go into its special reserved spot in the craft room. 

Speaking of framing, I have two finished projects that are calling out to me:  LHN's America, and Bent Creek's Seasonal Sampling.  It's time for me to log on to American Frame and do some shopping!

This week I got to the 80 follower mark!  Welcome, new followers!  And thank you, everyone, for your kind comments.  I just love seeing what you have to say about my blog.  I'm cooking up a very special giveaway when I get to 100 followers.  That's a good number, don't you think?  This is going to be a REALLY good giveaway so don't miss it.  All the details will be in a blog post after I get to the magic number of 100!

And here's a little garden beauty for you.  I love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment