Friday, August 17, 2012

Not Usually Such a Blah-ger

It don't know what it is with me lately, but I haven't posted at all in the past week or so.  And I also haven't been stitching much.  Did I get thrown off by my trip to California?  Or has everything connected with getting that new job distracted me to no end?

It's just time to get back into the swing of things and get blogging and stitching again!  I mentioned our California trip.  My son goes to school and lives in Berkeley, so we like to go out there once in a while to see what he's up to.  It was a very good visit.  We enjoyed spending time with him and going to some interesting places.  One stop that I made was to Needle In A Haystack in Alameda, CA.  What a nice store -- well stocked, helpful staff and lots of room to browse.  I'm glad I got to go there and have a look around because my LNS is closing and I'll need a good place to order my stitching supplies from.  And yes, I did add to the stash.  Did you really think I would pass that opportunity up?

Welcome, new followers!  Now here's a little sneak peak at the items for my 100 Follower giveaway contest.  You can just barely see them, right?  When I get to the magic number of 100, we'll get a better look.  And just to be clear, the winner of this contest will be drawn from comments made to my contest post.  And that post will appear sometime after I see "100" on my followers list.  So stay tuned; only 6 followers to go!
What's in this goodie bag?




4 comments:

  1. Long time no see! LOl! good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed you meet the 100 mark soon. I am lucky to still have an LNS close to me. It is so much fun to shop there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we sing anticipation (or am I the only one old enough to remember that song) no LNS any where near me, so catalog shopping for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy!
    What fun visiting an LNS while on vacation! But of course you had to buy some stash ;)
    I don't have any shops in my new hometown..so no thread buying for me, unless I travel of course to another town..or order online.
    Thank you for always stopping in my blog, you are such a sweet friend!
    Raggedystitches,
    Louise in NC

    ReplyDelete