Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Late For The Hop

Yes, I'm late with this Blog Hop entry, but I have a good excuse.  I've been out of town.  And Berkeley, California, for me, is pretty much off the grid. Or it seems like another planet.  More about that on another post.

Blog Hop #7 asks the question:

What do you do with the floss, thread, beads, and other elements you have left over from full project kits?

Since I am generally a saver, I tend to keep any leftover materials from kits.  But admittedly, I've never used any thread left over from a kit.  Beads are another story.  I don't do a lot of kits though, so it's not like I'm going to become a thread hoarder or anything.  Also the quality of threads in kits can vary greatly.   If it's not up to DMC standards, then it probably will never be used for stitching.  So why do I keep it?  I might need it for something!

Visit all the blogs in this round of the Stitching the Night Away Stitching Blogger Blog Hop:
Find the instructions on how to participate in this round by clicking here.

Stitching the Night Away Stitching Bloggers Blog Hop

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about possibly "needing it for something"...I'm not a hoarder either (I hope *grin*) but I always ask myself if I could possibly ever in this universe find a use for a craft item before I throw it away. I hate buying things twice!

    --shaunterria
    ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete