I finished this cute little chart, "Be Merry" by Little House Needleworks, a few months ago. And now it's a completely finished ornament! Everything used in this finish was from my stash. I really like when it works out like that.
For the front, I cut a piece of heavier cardboard to the correct size and centered the stitched piece on it. The excess fabric was folded in the back making an effort to have as little bulkiness as possible. Everything was taped up with double-sided tape.
When I have a successful finish like this, it makes me want to make more ornaments! It's so satisfying to complete a project in a relatively short time. This little ornament will be a gift even though it is so tempting to make it mine!