Thursday, March 12, 2015

Some Reminders & A Finish

In keeping with my crafting resolutions, I have my first Christmas ornament finish. 
This is "Snow In Love" by Little House Needleworks.  Just a cute, quick, fun stitch.  Now I will move on to the ornament-making part, which is still in the decision phase.  I also get to choose my next ornament. 

The first reminder:  You have until tomorrow at noon EST to enter your name for my Spring Ahead Giveaway.  I'll be picking a name and announcing a winner sometime during the afternoon (that's Friday, March 13th) and will post it right here on the blog.  So click here for the details. 

Reminder 2:  There is still time to sign up for The Meet And Greet at the Sew We Stitch blog.  Mdm Samm would like to hear from everyone by March 14th.  I am going to participate because I enjoy seeing new blogs and seeing what everyone is up to in the stitching and sewing world.  Just click here for the details about this event.  I hope to see you there!

Short post today.  This weird changing weather system is wreaking havoc with my sinuses and giving me a headache.  There will probably be no stitching tonight.  Instead I'll attempt to read, and if that doesn't work out, I'm sure that there will be some mindless TV on. 

Check back tomorrow for the contest winner!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the cute finish Cathy.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute little finish, the LHN snowmen are always so adorable. I bet your ornament will be lovely~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute snowman finish! I know it will be a really fun ornament! I don't think I've seen that one before!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cathy! Love your finished stitching... so cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable snowmen!
    Cutest design ever!
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. Every year I mean to get ahead and do some Christmas stitching early in the year, but it never happens. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very pretty finish! Congratulations;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable ornament, Cathy! I've always planned on stitching that one for my son and his girlfriend some day :) I look forward to seeing more of your ornaments this year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Lovely ornament.

    ReplyDelete